There are no products matching the selection.
Founded in 2002 by Ana Poe, Paco Collars is run by the principle that dog collars can be both fashionable and functional. Combining her background in Art Practice (BA UC Berkeley) and dog training, Ana created a line of products that fused these two core intentions.
In addition to kick-ass products, Paco Collars remain 100% handmade locally with an emphasis on philanthropy, social responsibility, and education. Interested customers are invited to come in and learn leather craft and the company is heavily involved with grassroots non- profits that strive to increase the quality of life for our four-legged companions.
Customers always want to know what sets Paco Collars apart from other products, so we made a handy list. Here goes:
- All collars are made with latigo leather, the same leather used in horse tack so it is designed to handle the elements and get softer with age.
- Leather is the preferred material for dogs that suffer sensitive skin or allergies.
- Products are handmade locally, from scratch, by dog-loving artisans in California.
- Collars come with a lifetime guarantee on labor and parts (with exceptions for certain pre-made decorations and does not cover dog-induced damage).
- The company utilizes leather more environmentally sustainable than most leathers available in the American market.
- The company regularly donates goods and a portion of profit to non-profits. Additionally, the company has a fundraising program intended for individuals to raise money for the non-profit of their choice.