This dog bed is a last resort for owners of "persistent chewers". If your dog chews through wood, brick, and its own beds, then the Cujo Dog Cot is for your dog. Excessive chewing behavior can be frustrating and expensive for pet owners, and we responded with the toughest possible dog bed.
Aluminum framed edges keep puppy chops from piercing the already strong Ballistic Material. The fabric also resists scratching, hair, and moisture making the bed easy to clean. Simply hit it with a water hose to wash away dirt and grime.
The raised bed improves air circulation, making the Cujo Dog Cot a great outdoor and Summer bed. It will also help keep your pets dry in case of moisture on the ground!
Comfort is sacrificed for durability with this bed, but it is bullet-proof. If you've reached the end of the line and don't know what else to do, this bed can help.
- 120 Day Chewproof Warranty
- Aluminum Framed Bed
- K9 Ballistic Material
- Raised Sleeping Area
- Chew Resistant
- Scratch Resistant
- Hair Resistant
- Moisture Beads off Easily
Write Your Own Review
Returns & Exchanges
How to quality for the 365 Day Return or Exchange Policy:
- You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 365 days from the date of purchase. Yup, that's one whole year, pretty crazy right?
- Dog products must be in their brand new, unused condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Return shipping is paid by the customer.
- On exchanges shipping is paid both ways by the customer.
- Due to strict health regulations there are absolutely no returns on used items.
- If your item(s) qualified for the Free Shipping promotion, understand that outbound postage will not be included in the refund. These amounts will be presented to you in the event you want to return something.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and shipping instructions. Include a copy of the original invoice with your return.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is being returned as a result of our error (damaged, defective, wrong item sent, etc.). For your protection, we encourage you to send your return prepaid via UPS or FedEx. We do not accept COD. Save your shipping receipt and tracking number for proof of return delivery. We are not responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged by the return shipping company. When requesting a refund, your funds will be returned via your form of payment. A 20% restocking fee will apply on all eligible returns. Please keep in mind that if your order qualified for the free shipping promotion, actual outbound freight charges will be deducted from your refund.