The Ruffwear K-9 Float Coat is the ultimate when it comes to performance dog life jackets. This canine life jacket is perfect for aggressive swimmers in rough or fast-moving water, day or night as well as for those dogs who just want to get their paws wet. This premium, fully-featured life jacket, boosts canine confidence for an adventure full of safety and fun.
- Confidence-inspiring canine life jacket designed for safety and fun
- Natural swimming position made possible by strategically-placed closed cell foam panels
- Strong, low-profile handle is optimally positioned to help dogs out of the water
- Telescoping neck closure adjusts for a range of dog sizes and is permanently attached and secure
- Sheltered buckles stay in place for easy, one-handed clipping, and are protected from wear
- Water-compatible webbing remains stable in wet environments
- Built for a lifetime of water adventures with time-proven, abrasion resistant materials
- 3MTM ScotchliteTM reflective trim for enhanced visibility in or out of the water
Write Your Own Review
Returns & Exchanges
How to quality for the 365 Day Return or Exchange Policy:
- You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 365 days from the date of purchase. Yup, that's one whole year, pretty crazy right?
- Dog products must be in their brand new, unused condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Return shipping is paid by the customer.
- On exchanges shipping is paid both ways by the customer.
- Due to strict health regulations there are absolutely no returns on used items.
- If your item(s) qualified for the Free Shipping promotion, understand that outbound postage will not be included in the refund. These amounts will be presented to you in the event you want to return something.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and shipping instructions. Include a copy of the original invoice with your return.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is being returned as a result of our error (damaged, defective, wrong item sent, etc.). For your protection, we encourage you to send your return prepaid via UPS or FedEx. We do not accept COD. Save your shipping receipt and tracking number for proof of return delivery. We are not responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged by the return shipping company. When requesting a refund, your funds will be returned via your form of payment. A 20% restocking fee will apply on all eligible returns. Please keep in mind that if your order qualified for the free shipping promotion, actual outbound freight charges will be deducted from your refund.