The Heyday Dog Bed is the most durable dog bed from West Paw Design to date.
Durability and versatility seamlessly come together in West Paw Design’s Heyday Bed™ with Microsuede®. Your dog is sure to drift off to sleep in this American made, hand sewn, pillow dog bed that complements home décor. This soft dog bed cozies up dog crates and is travel friendly.
- Heavy duty and stain resistant
- Easy to clean
- Made in the USA
- Machine washable and dryer friendly
Stylishly Safe and Planet Friendly:
West Paw Design takes pet safety seriously. Heyday Bed™ with Microsuede® has been tested and certified for safety by Öko-Tex, a 3rd party ecological certifier that rigorously tests every part of the bed for over 100 potentially harmful substances. The double stuffed insides are made from West Paw Design’s proprietary, environmentally friendly, re-engineered PETE (polyethylene terephthalate) polymer material, IntelliLoft®. Using IntelliLoft® recycled material uses up to 8x less energy than it takes to manufacture the same material new and keeps plastic bottles out of landfills.
Pretty patterns and a modern color palette make up the six variations of West Paw Design’s latest labor of love.
Write Your Own Review
Returns & Exchanges
How to quality for the 30 Day Return or Exchange Policy:
- You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Dog products must be in their brand new, unused condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Return shipping is paid by the customer.
- On exchanges shipping is paid both ways by the customer.
- Due to strict health regulations there are absolutely no returns on used items.
- If your item(s) qualified for the Free Shipping promotion, understand that outbound postage will not be included in the refund. These amounts will be presented to you in the event you want to return something.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and shipping instructions. Include a copy of the original invoice with your return.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is being returned as a result of our error (damaged, defective, wrong item sent, etc.). For your protection, we encourage you to send your return prepaid via UPS or FedEx. We do not accept COD. Save your shipping receipt and tracking number for proof of return delivery. We are not responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged by the return shipping company. When requesting a refund, your funds will be returned via your form of payment. A 20% restocking fee will apply on all eligible returns. Please keep in mind that if your order qualified for the free shipping promotion, actual outbound freight charges will be deducted from your refund.