The HoundAbout II Bicycle Trailer is constructed from lightweight, rust-proof aluminum, with a re-designed cabin that provides better visibility and “headroom” for our four-legged friends!
Bike trailers are great ways to maintain an active lifestyle with your pet. If you want to get in a bike ride, but your pet isn’t up to it, you can still take them along. Perfect for cycling to the dog park - you get a workout there and back, and fido stays safe while you’re on the road. For those who are nervous about leashing their pet to a bicycle - the HoundAbout II solves that problem and your pet will love the ride.
Our design features an extra-wide wheelbase and a lower center-of-gravity to provide outstanding ride stability and easier access for pets getting in and out of the cabin. Special pockets hold plenty of gear including cellphones, keys, leash, water bottle, treats, and more.
The front door on the trailer includes a zippered, mesh screen layer plus a zippered, clear vinyl layer to block wind and weather. Use them in different configurations depending on riding conditions. The over-sized sunroof provides ample airflow and room for pets to peek their heads out and look about. A removable, washable cushion keeps pets comfortable on long rides. Assembles quickly and folds down for easy storage or transport.
- Extra-wide wheelbase provides a more stable ride.
- Cabin sits low for easy entry/exiting.
- Cabin has cleaner, sportier look and now includes sunroof and special pocket for cellphone, keys, etc.
- Soft cushion for added pet comfort.
- Assembles quickly and folds down for easy storage.
- One-year manufacturer warranty.
- Medium: Cabin dimensions: 26”D x 17”W x 20”H
Overall, wheels and towbar extended: 46”D x 23”W x 28”H
- Large: Cabin dimensions: 33”D x 22”W x 26”H
Overall, wheels and towbar extended: 55”D x 33”W x 33”H
Write Your Own Review
Returns & Exchanges
How to quality for the 365 Day Return or Exchange Policy:
- You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 365 days from the date of purchase. Yup, that's one whole year, pretty crazy right?
- Dog products must be in their brand new, unused condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Return shipping is paid by the customer.
- On exchanges shipping is paid both ways by the customer.
- Due to strict health regulations there are absolutely no returns on used items.
- If your item(s) qualified for the Free Shipping promotion, understand that outbound postage will not be included in the refund. These amounts will be presented to you in the event you want to return something.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and shipping instructions. Include a copy of the original invoice with your return.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is being returned as a result of our error (damaged, defective, wrong item sent, etc.). For your protection, we encourage you to send your return prepaid via UPS or FedEx. We do not accept COD. Save your shipping receipt and tracking number for proof of return delivery. We are not responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged by the return shipping company. When requesting a refund, your funds will be returned via your form of payment. A 20% restocking fee will apply on all eligible returns. Please keep in mind that if your order qualified for the free shipping promotion, actual outbound freight charges will be deducted from your refund.