The innovative, Palisades Dog Pack, started off with the best-selling Web Master™ Harness at the core, a rugged, multi-featured, detachable saddle bag system was then added making this the ultimate backcountry back pack for dogs.
Built for use in rugged conditions on multi-day backpacking trips when extra carrying capacity is needed. Integrated water bladders keep your dog hydrated in dry conditions. Each bladder (2 total) holds 1 liter of water.
Three key features set this pack apart from other dog packs:
1. Removable saddlebags.
2. Hydration bladders (2 bladders, each with 1L capacity).
3. Load compression (see More Info for details).
It's recommended that your dog carry no more than 25 - 30% of their body weight in their dog pack.
- Balanced assistance handle helps lift dog up and over obstacles
- Space-efficient saddlebags with lightweight, streamlined, go-fast shape
- Weight-forward saddlebag design for ideal load-carrying position
- Trail-savvy details like coated zippers, high-visibility reflective trim
The Palisades Dog Pack is great for multi-day adventures when extra carrying capacity and hydration is important.
Write Your Own Review
Returns & Exchanges
How to quality for the 365 Day Return or Exchange Policy:
- You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 365 days from the date of purchase. Yup, that's one whole year, pretty crazy right?
- Dog products must be in their brand new, unused condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Return shipping is paid by the customer.
- On exchanges shipping is paid both ways by the customer.
- Due to strict health regulations there are absolutely no returns on used items.
- If your item(s) qualified for the Free Shipping promotion, understand that outbound postage will not be included in the refund. These amounts will be presented to you in the event you want to return something.
Email us at email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and shipping instructions. Include a copy of the original invoice with your return.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is being returned as a result of our error (damaged, defective, wrong item sent, etc.). For your protection, we encourage you to send your return prepaid via UPS or FedEx. We do not accept COD. Save your shipping receipt and tracking number for proof of return delivery. We are not responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged by the return shipping company. When requesting a refund, your funds will be returned via your form of payment. A 20% restocking fee will apply on all eligible returns. Please keep in mind that if your order qualified for the free shipping promotion, actual outbound freight charges will be deducted from your refund.