The RuffNiight Chew-Resistant Dog Bed is made to stand up to the most voracious of chewers. The bed is constructed of heavy-duty 10 oz. organic canvas duck fabric which is stuffed with recycled denim fill to create a durable, natural fiber bed. 100% natural fibers such as cotton for the cover, and recycled post industrial and post consumer content in our filling. Each bed is constructed of multiple panels that make up the outer bolster that attach to two central sleeping areas.
- Inner-fill contains an EPA registered fungal inhibitor to actively resist the growth of mold, fungi and bacteria.
- Inner-fill consists almost entirely of natural denim and cotton fibers that are 100% recyclable.
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified on dyeing and finishing process maintaining an eco-friendly and sustainable process.
- The soft, smooth cotton is certified organic from seed to shelf. It is grown without herbicides or pesticides and dyed & printed with eco-friendly, certified dyes- making a RuffNight Bed better for the planet, better for you, and better for your pet.
- Made in Seattle, Washington.
- 100% machine washable and dryable.
- 90-day warranty - One time replacement cover.
Write Your Own Review
Returns & Exchanges
How to quality for the 30 Day Return or Exchange Policy:
- You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Dog products must be in their brand new, unused condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Return shipping is paid by the customer.
- On exchanges shipping is paid both ways by the customer.
- Due to strict health regulations there are absolutely no returns on used items.
- If your item(s) qualified for the Free Shipping promotion, understand that outbound postage will not be included in the refund. These amounts will be presented to you in the event you want to return something.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and shipping instructions. Include a copy of the original invoice with your return.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is being returned as a result of our error (damaged, defective, wrong item sent, etc.). For your protection, we encourage you to send your return prepaid via UPS or FedEx. We do not accept COD. Save your shipping receipt and tracking number for proof of return delivery. We are not responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged by the return shipping company. When requesting a refund, your funds will be returned via your form of payment. A 20% restocking fee will apply on all eligible returns. Please keep in mind that if your order qualified for the free shipping promotion, actual outbound freight charges will be deducted from your refund.