The Short Handle Shock Absorbing Dog Leash employs an elastic material that allows the leash to stretch. This tension-reducing feature is designed to mitigate stress and strain to your dog and to yourself, reducing pain and injury to the dog’s neck while also lowering stress to your joints. The flexibility also makes it easier, safer and more comfortable to train your friend.
In addition, the shock absorbing dog leash comes with a “Comfort Grip” handle that is made with a pliable material that is ergonomic and easy to grip. The leash uses a one of a kind famous nickel-free snap hook which is coated in triple silver alloy. The metal elements and fittings are strongly welded to provide stability and do not bend easily. It is backed with neoprene for durability and is easy to clean. All seams are double-stitched to provide the highest level of security.
- Quick-drying and water resistant neoprene.
- Elastic material allows leash to stretch.
- Reduces pain and injury to the dog’s neck and owners’ joints.
- “Comfort Grip” handle for an ergonomic and easy grip.
- Double-stitched, high quality seams.
- Nickel-free metal elements and fittings coated with triple silver alloy.
Write Your Own Review
Returns & Exchanges
How to quality for the 365 Day Return or Exchange Policy:
- You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 365 days from the date of purchase. Yup, that's one whole year, pretty crazy right?
- Dog products must be in their brand new, unused condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Return shipping is paid by the customer.
- On exchanges shipping is paid both ways by the customer.
- Due to strict health regulations there are absolutely no returns on used items.
- If your item(s) qualified for the Free Shipping promotion, understand that outbound postage will not be included in the refund. These amounts will be presented to you in the event you want to return something.
Email us at email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and shipping instructions. Include a copy of the original invoice with your return.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is being returned as a result of our error (damaged, defective, wrong item sent, etc.). For your protection, we encourage you to send your return prepaid via UPS or FedEx. We do not accept COD. Save your shipping receipt and tracking number for proof of return delivery. We are not responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged by the return shipping company. When requesting a refund, your funds will be returned via your form of payment. A 20% restocking fee will apply on all eligible returns. Please keep in mind that if your order qualified for the free shipping promotion, actual outbound freight charges will be deducted from your refund.