The award winning Sleepypod - Medium is more than a bed, it's a lifestyle. It's your pet's personal space, designed to fit his or her individual needs. Most pets associate travel with negative experiences such as a trip to the vet or the kennel. Sleepypod allows pets to travel safely in the pampered comfort of their own bed made of luxurious ultra-plush and foam alleviating the stress associated with travel and confinement in hard, plastic boxes with limited visibility.
Once your pet becomes accustomed to using the Sleepypod as a ultra comfortable bed; zip Sleepypod's sturdy mesh top onto the luggage-grade ballistic nylon bed with machine washable liner and Fifi (or Fido) is ready to travel in their own bed. Strapping the seat belt around the Sleepypod turns it into a car seat in seconds. Whether it's a two-week vacation or an errand across town, you can bring your pet without putting up with a fuss from even the finickiest of furry travelers since Sleepypod is already a trusted part of your pet's life.
Write Your Own Review
Returns & Exchanges
How to quality for the 365 Day Return or Exchange Policy:
- You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 365 days from the date of purchase. Yup, that's one whole year, pretty crazy right?
- Dog products must be in their brand new, unused condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Return shipping is paid by the customer.
- On exchanges shipping is paid both ways by the customer.
- Due to strict health regulations there are absolutely no returns on used items.
- If your item(s) qualified for the Free Shipping promotion, understand that outbound postage will not be included in the refund. These amounts will be presented to you in the event you want to return something.
Email us at email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and shipping instructions. Include a copy of the original invoice with your return.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is being returned as a result of our error (damaged, defective, wrong item sent, etc.). For your protection, we encourage you to send your return prepaid via UPS or FedEx. We do not accept COD. Save your shipping receipt and tracking number for proof of return delivery. We are not responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged by the return shipping company. When requesting a refund, your funds will be returned via your form of payment. A 20% restocking fee will apply on all eligible returns. Please keep in mind that if your order qualified for the free shipping promotion, actual outbound freight charges will be deducted from your refund.