The Tall One-Touch Pet Gate features a "tension-mount" design which allows you to attach it to doorway and/or hallway openings without damaging wall surfaces! Plus, the gate door opens in both directions and remains open at 90 degrees, allowing you convenient movement in either direction. The "one-touch" handle provides the option of opening/closing the gate with one hand, while the upper/lower lockable gate door provides additional pet security. Like Richell's other fine wood pet products, it’s made from Eco-friendly rubber-wood.
- Medium and Large gate are 40" tall.
- Tension-mount design keeps gate permanently in place.
- Gate door opens in both directions to allow ease of movement and remains open at 90 degrees.
- Latched gate handle locks/unlocks easily with one hand.
- Rubber stoppers protect wall surfaces.
- 1 ½" space between wood spindles.
- Wood spindle size is 5/8".
- Gate Door opening is 16 ¼" wide - Large model is 23" wide.
- Step-over bar is 1 5/8" high.
- Made from Eco-friendly rubber-wood.
The Tall One-Touch Pet Gate is perfect for larger dogs or leapers who have a tendency of possibly jumping over smaller sized gates.
Large unit specs below
Write Your Own Review
Returns & Exchanges
How to quality for the 365 Day Return or Exchange Policy:
- You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 365 days from the date of purchase. Yup, that's one whole year, pretty crazy right?
- Dog products must be in their brand new, unused condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Return shipping is paid by the customer.
- On exchanges shipping is paid both ways by the customer.
- Due to strict health regulations there are absolutely no returns on used items.
- If your item(s) qualified for the Free Shipping promotion, understand that outbound postage will not be included in the refund. These amounts will be presented to you in the event you want to return something.
Email us at email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and shipping instructions. Include a copy of the original invoice with your return.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is being returned as a result of our error (damaged, defective, wrong item sent, etc.). For your protection, we encourage you to send your return prepaid via UPS or FedEx. We do not accept COD. Save your shipping receipt and tracking number for proof of return delivery. We are not responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged by the return shipping company. When requesting a refund, your funds will be returned via your form of payment. A 20% restocking fee will apply on all eligible returns. Please keep in mind that if your order qualified for the free shipping promotion, actual outbound freight charges will be deducted from your refund.