This elegant Wooden Freestanding Dog Gate is a versatile, lightweight, and functional gate that can be used anywhere throughout the home or office. This wooden dog gate is handcrafted of mortise and tenon joinery without the use of pins, nails or screws and the gorgeous finishes are applied with care and attention for long lasting durability. This freestanding dog gate requires no tools or mounting.
- Beautiful hardwood construction.
- Stand legs rotate -— folds flat for easy storage.
- Water based finish: formaldehyde, lead and other toxin free finishes.
- Handmade in the USA.
Easy sliding width adjustment covers openings 28” to 48” (small) and from 40” up to 72” (large).
Write Your Own Review
Returns & Exchanges
How to quality for the 365 Day Return or Exchange Policy:
- You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 365 days from the date of purchase. Yup, that's one whole year, pretty crazy right?
- Dog products must be in their brand new, unused condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Return shipping is paid by the customer.
- On exchanges shipping is paid both ways by the customer.
- Due to strict health regulations there are absolutely no returns on used items.
- If your item(s) qualified for the Free Shipping promotion, understand that outbound postage will not be included in the refund. These amounts will be presented to you in the event you want to return something.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and shipping instructions. Include a copy of the original invoice with your return.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is being returned as a result of our error (damaged, defective, wrong item sent, etc.). For your protection, we encourage you to send your return prepaid via UPS or FedEx. We do not accept COD. Save your shipping receipt and tracking number for proof of return delivery. We are not responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged by the return shipping company. When requesting a refund, your funds will be returned via your form of payment. A 20% restocking fee will apply on all eligible returns. Please keep in mind that if your order qualified for the free shipping promotion, actual outbound freight charges will be deducted from your refund.